Safe & Non-toxic Solutions, we prioritize the health and safety of your family and pets. Our eco-friendly cleaning solutions & process ensures a deeper clean that eliminates dirt and allergens while being safe for your loved ones. We also remove pet stains & odors for the best and deeper clean. Call X-TREME to extract, water rinse, and flush out & remove odors caused by pet urine.
With our Scotchgard fabric protector, you can extend the life of your carpet. This protective layer forms a barrier against spills and stains, making it easier to clean up accidents and maintain the cleanliness of your carpets for longer.
At X-TREME we use safe & non-toxic solutions for your soft fibers and hard surface floors, we soft water & take pride in providing top-quality carpet cleaning services that go beyond surface-level cleaning. We get stains, and odors out. Our advanced deep cleaning solutions & techniques ensure that your carpets are thoroughly cleaned, leaving your carpeted fibers looking and feeling fresh & clean for a long time. Carpets only take a few hours to dry.
Edwardsville, IL residents use X_TREME for a deep cleaning to there carpeted floors.
✔ 220+ High Heat "Steam Cleaning"
Frequently asked questions
1. Benefits of professional carpet cleaning in Edwardsville, Illinois?
2. How often should I schedule a carpet cleaning service in Edwardsville? Every 6 months to 1 year
3. Is steam recommended for heavily soiled carpets in Edwardsville? Steam cleaning is recommended by carpet manufacturers as the safest, most popular, and most effective way to treat stained and dirty carpets and rugs.
4. Are there eco-friendly options available for cleaning your floors in Edwardsville? We offer 100% green to biodegradable cleaning solutions. But don't worry! We have aggressive cleaners for badly damaged carpets.
5. Can X-TREME services in Edwardsville remove tough stains and odors? Odor removal is our specialty. We remove the odor caused by a dog, cat, or skunk. We also can remove cigarette smoke odors.
6. What is the cost of residential carpet cleaning in Edwardsville, Illinois? Starts at $50 Room
7. Do carpet cleaners in Edwardsville offer upholstery cleaning services as well? While we are there cleaning your floors we can also clean your upholstery.
8. Are there any pet-friendly carpet cleaning options available in Edwardsville? We offer green cleaning solutions safe for you & your pets.
9. How long does it take for carpets to dry after a professional cleaning in Edwardsville? We say 2 - 4 hours. This depends on the thickness of the carpet & soil level. Dry times decrees with HVAC running at 71%.
10. Can commercial spaces in Edwardsville benefit from professional carpet cleaning services? Yes, a cleaner carpet helps motivate your staff and helps with allergies and asthma.
11. Should I vacuum before I have my carpets cleaned? Yes, vacuuming removes dry soils, using a vacuum that has a beater bar gets deeper into the fibers.
When it comes to carpet cleaning in Edwardsville, IL we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service. Our highly trained professionals are dedicated to providing personalized attention to every customer. We go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction with our reliable service and outstanding results.
Experience the difference in carpet cleaning in your Edwardsville home, fresh & clean. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
At X-Treme we provide Edwardsville, IL residents with a professional deep carpet cleaning service, we understand the importance of a deeper clean, and healthy home. Our professional steam cleaning method effectively removes dirt, dust, germs, bacteria, and allergens from your carpets, leaving them fresh and sanitized. Best & Local Services to the Madison County & Southern Illinoisans.
Your family's safety is our top priority. That's why we use only environmentally friendly and non-toxic cleaning products. Our solutions are safe for children, pets, and the environment, ensuring a clean home without any harmful chemicals.
Steam cleaning is the most effective method to deep clean your soft flooring. It penetrates deep into the fibers, removing dirt, stains, and odors. With our advanced steam cleaning process, and technology, your carpets will get a deeper & cleaner, feel & look.