Pet Odor Specialist
Professional pet stain, odor and pet urine carpet cleaning odor removal specialist, Specializing in odor contaminated materials, pores and non pores surfaces, here at X-Treme we use top of the line solutions, truck mounted extraction equipment, injection tools, ultraviolet light with moisture meters to locate the contaminated area to be treated and cleaned. We can map out the area for you, let you use our ultraviolet light and glasses to see for yourself. Not only are we IICRC trained in pet odor and urine control, we have the right tools to get the job done right!
1. Inspect your carpet using a ultraviolet light moisture meter to identify were the contamination are.
2. determine the degree of contamination and discus the right option for you based on method and cost.
3.Light pet odor we can treat with an enzyme.
4.Heavier areas will require sub floor extraction and enzyme treatment and possibly injections.
5.Very heavy areas will require pad replacement sub floor sanded or sealed or both, sub floor extraction and enzyme treatment and injections.
6. Post-Cleaning Inspection with you to ensure cleaning exceeds your expectations.
• To properly remove pet odor from carpeting, perhaps the only truly effective measure is to, First rule of thumb, remove as much of the source as you can with a flooding/extraction method.
• Thoroughly dry the carpet and padding at least 80% after the flooding/extraction method.
• The second rule of thumb is to clean everything thoroughly, high powered vacs can absorb more and speed dry again.
• The third rule of thumb is to inject enzymes into the carpet and padding also letting it reach the sub-floor.
• Finally, let the area you treated air out. Example ( If you cook fish, eat fish, clean everything disinfect and take out the trash, (YOU STILL SMELL FISH) same principle applies, let your dwelling air out.
• There are cases where getting rid of dog or cat urine smells is almost impossible,
in such case your best bet is to replace the padding clean and seal the sub floor, sometimes you might need to sand the sub-floor then seal it. This is a fairly easy task for X-Treme, we specialize in pet urine and pet odor problems.
• We have a 80% to 90% success rate, mainly depending on the degree of contaminates and age of the pet urine. Don't be intimidated by pet stains, Call the pro's 618 944-9717.
Free Online Estimate
X-Treme Odor Removal Treatment
X-Treme Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning and Carpet Repair
3004 Nameoki Rd
Service Areas: Edwardsville, Glen Carbon, Maryville, Collinsville, Granite City, Alton, Godfrey, Belleville, Swansea, Madison & St. Clair Counties, Illinois and St Louis, Mo